Looking for something crafty to do this month? This is the place to visit to find out! Be sure to check the bottom of the page to see the class requirements.
Required supplies for classes include:
- Sewing machine that you are familiar with and in good working order
- New machine needles
- Spare bobbin(s)
- Cotton thread
- Fabric and paper scissors
- Hand sewing needles
- Straight pins
- Seam ripper
- Marking pencil
- Measuring tape
- Rotary cutting equipment (self-healing mat, rotary cutter with sharp blade, ruler(s)
- Discounts offered for all class supplies purchased from store.
- Registration and payment are required 3 days before class or 7 days prior if pattern is included in class. Payment can be made in store or by phone using credit card.
- We make a commitment to our teachers/store based upon registration. If you are unable to attend a class we will be happy to give you in-store credit or transfer you to another class only if we are given at least 3 days notice prior to the date of the class.
- In the unforeseen event we must cancel a class, or if enrollment is below our minimum, we will either transfer you to another class or issue you in-store credit.
- All classes require a sewing machine in good working order.
- And remember, having a good time is a requirement of every class. This includes laughing and having fun!